Marco Polo Marine
A reputable regional integrated marine logistics company which principally engages in shipping and shipyard businesses. Tapping on its core expertise in the shipping industry, the Group is pivoting to the renewables sector, providing customized solutions in the chartering, development, fabrication, and construction of bespoke renewable energy assets for its customers.
1HFY21 Results Announcement
Est 15 May 2021
24 Mar 21
10 Feb 21
10 Feb 21
28 Jan 21
- Attractive valuation. At S$0.019, the Group has a market value of about S$60 million and trades at a P/B of just o.67x.
- Deep value affirmed by savvy investors and industry veterans.
- Strong net cash position of S$13.7 million.
- Turnaround efforts bear fruits as the Group turns EBITDA positive.
- Pivoting to renewables to increase utilization and boost profitability
|Market Cap (SGDm)||66.9|
|Earnings Release Date (Est)||–|
|52 wk high/low||0.025/ 0.01|
|YTD % change||46.2%|
|Free Float %||48.5%|
|Revenue (SGD m)||26.2||30.2||30.8|
|EBITDA (excluding share of results from JV)||2.0||7.8||0.9|