[Save Time, Save Money]- Saving Money in your Daily Life
Saving Money in Your Daily Life
When it comes to saving money, your day-to-day expenses make a huge difference! Here is some way you can start!
- Set a monthly Budget: Use spreadsheets, budget software, or old-fashioned pen and paper to plan incoming deposits and outgoing expenses. Once you have Set your budget goal make sure to exercise the discipline needed to stick to it. (Refer to our Instagram post for previous methods that go along with this)
- Track your spending on an ongoing basis: Schedule a time and day each week to compare your actual spending in the month against your budget. By doing so it allows you to track where you can save on and ensure you do not overspend.
- Pay for day-to-day expenses with cash: Evaluate your monthly budget, and determine spending categories you. Determine what spending categories you can switch to cash-only payments (Entertainment, dining etc). While card/ online payments can tempt you to make impulse purchases and using cash helps you stick to your budget because it limits the amount you can spend on hand.
About GEM COMM
We are an International Investor Relations firm (IR) based in Singapore. We specialise in Investor Relations, Public Relations, marketing, branding and messaging strategies for clients that include organisations of all sizes across Asia, Oceania and US.
GEM COMM advice and solves stakeholders’ issues, drive growth, reposition your business, improve your marketing and Public Relations (PR) or engage with investment community in your leadership or strategy story. We have a track record of helping clients reach these goals. We create and implement PR & media content, mitigate crisis and issues, establish and improve thought leadership & content marketing.
GEM COMM Engagement types include:
- IR/PR retainer program
- Crisis and issues projects;
- Content marketing (from research to lead generation) inclusive of Press Release drafting, Media Pitch, Website content, etc.
Enviro-Hub Holding – To become a leading integrated healthcare supplier in the regionMay. 27, 2022
Ethical Persuader: Match your words and deedsAug. 17, 2021